- Nature of the personal data we process
In the context of our services, we have reduced the processing of personal data to a strict minimum. The personal data processed by us concern in particular:
- your name and first name;
- your e-mail address, to the extent that it contains personal data;
- your physical address;
- your phone number.
- Purposes of the processing of personal data
We process this personal data for various purposes:
- if you give us your express consent: to send you newsletters or other messages that may contain commercial offers (by e-mail or to your physical address);
- when concluding a contract with you: to identify you in accordance with the relevant legal provisions (name, first name, physical address, e-mail, etc.);
- in the given case, to authenticate you as a customer/user of our website;
- If you also provide us with your e-mail address, we use this personal data to transmit information which is primarily required for the performance of our contract(s) with you: sending notifications, confirmations, possibly invoices and reminders, etc.
Certain data that can qualify as personal data, such as customer number, invoice number, etc., can be generated by us. We will only process these data for the purpose of executing the contract(s) you have concluded with us. However, this transfer and making available is limited to processing that is strictly necessary in the framework of our services, including administrative management, provision of information to and by the customer service department, etc.
- Passing on your personal data to third parties
Notwithstanding, we do not transfer personal data to third parties for commercial use by the latter. Within the framework of certain of our services, we use one or more external service providers, in particular for hosting and managing our website and any specific functionalities associated with it (e.g. sending newsletters, announcements, making reservations, etc.). Apart from such processors, your personal data will only be used by our internal employees who are authorised to do so. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in response to a request for information if we believe that the disclosure is in accordance with applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by applicable laws, rules, regulations or contractual provisions, or if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) In the given case, when the provision of the relevant service so requires, or to support the technical, administrative and/or financial processing, your personal data may be transmitted to and processed by one or more third parties. We have concluded a separate agreement with these companies, which explicitly regulates the processing of personal data and includes the possible exercise of data subjects’ rights. Your personal data may also be transferred to public authorities in accordance with the relevant legal provisions.
- No passing on of personal data to third parties for promotional purposes
Unless we have obtained your express and prior consent, we will not pass on your personal data to third parties for promotional purposes.
- Technical security measures
We have taken appropriate technical and operational measures to ensure that your personal data is protected against unauthorised access, deletion or modification. We take reasonable steps to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, as stated in our General Terms and Conditions, you expressly acknowledge and accept that – in general – the transmission of information via the Internet is never completely secure, private or confidential. Therefore, any information sent or received from the website or by using one of the services we provide can be intercepted, decoded, accessed and/or used by third parties, even if technology is used that encrypts such information exchanges. In any event, we will continue to make the necessary efforts to ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance with applicable law and best practice.
- Code of conduct for employees
Certain of our employees have access to your personal data mentioned above, in which context they are bound by a strict code of conduct. This code of conduct includes:
- an undertaking to keep confidential any personal data to which they have access in the context of their duties;
- commitment to process personal data only in the course of their duties;
- respecting the relevant legal provisions.
- Right to rectification, objection, erasure and restriction of processing
We give you the opportunity to exercise your right to correct, object to, erase and/or restrict the processing of personal data for various services we offer. If you are a registered user of the services provided by us, you may amend, update or modify your personal information which you have provided to us in connection with your account and user profile, if and when applicable. Please send us a written request, as provided below. Unless otherwise agreed, all personal information collected through the website or services provided by us will be automatically deleted after a period of ten years following the termination of the agreement between you and us. Your data will therefore be kept for the statutory limitation period. The exercise of these rights can be done as follows:
- in writing: by sending a registered letter to Integration At Home, Attn: Cedric Charlies, Carembergstraat 139, 7850 Lettelingen, specifying the rights that you wish to exercise and including a copy of your identity card (front and back);
- electronically: by sending a registered letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the rights you wish to exercise, and including a scan of your identity card (front and back).
Please note that exercising one or more of the above rights:
- for one particular service does not necessarily have an effect on your data provided in the context of another service provided by us (e.g. if you have several logins or customer numbers). If you wish to make this change or correction also for one or more of our other services, you will have to repeat this request one or more times;
- may, in certain cases, be refused or restricted, wholly or in part, which refusal we shall justify in our reply. The reasons may include, for example: the fact that we have to keep certain data for a legally determined retention period, if the processing of personal data is essential for the performance of the contract, …);
- may in certain cases result in the suspension or termination, in whole or in part, of the contractual relationship as regards the provision of such service.
We may use information about you to personalise and improve our services and to provide content or features that match user profiles or interests and to monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities related to our services. In doing so, we use various technologies to collect information, which includes sending cookies to your computer or device. Cookies are small data files stored in the memory of the device that allow us to improve our services and your user experience, see which pages are popular and record the number of visits to our website. We use both functional cookies and analytical cookies. Functional cookies are essential for the use of our websites, store, among other things, user preferences and are not shared with third parties. Analytical cookies help us improve our site by giving us information about how users interact with our websites, such as the number of visitors to the website, the pages they visit and the time they spend on the website. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Most Internet browsers allow you to delete cookies from your hard drive, reject cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is installed. Refer to your internet browser’s instructions or help function for more details, or visit www.allaboutcookies.com. Please note that if you choose to block, delete or reject cookies, this may have a negative impact on the availability and functionality of the website and the services we provide.
- Questions and complaints; exercise of rights by the data subject
If you have any further questions about how we use personal data, if you wish to view, correct, update or delete your personal data or if you wish to make a complaint, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Regarding the exercise of your rights: in order to prevent us from disclosing, modifying, restricting or deleting your personal data as a result of a request from a third party (not yourself), we ask you to send a copy of your identity card (front and back) together with the request, which must be written, dated and signed, to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org of per brief, gericht aan het adres bovenaan vermeld. In the given case, you can lodge a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority, rue du Mail 35, 1000 Brussels.